Preemadonna is a technology company building creative products and platforms for girls and women. Our first product, the Nailbot, prints custom art, directly from your smartphone onto your nails. Preemadonna is building a mobile art and content marketplace where users can share, modify, create and print custom designs with applications well beyond fingernail printing. Preemadonna's young community is learning about the technology behind the Nailbot through their STE(A)M curriculum - girls build and program their own Preemadonna printers and design digital Nailbot art - and partnerships with girl powered nonprofits and schools.
Preemadonna has received the following accolades and awards:
- Embedded Vision Alliance, Vision Tank, Finalist & Audience Award
- TechCrunch Disrupt SF's 2015 Startup Battlefield Finalist
- First runner up at Silicon Valley Robotics' 2015 Robot Launch
- Girls in Tech's 2015 Lady Pitch Night SF Finalist
- 25 Women in Robotics to Know (RoboHub)
Preemadonna will be launching a new Nailbot crowdfunding campaign in 2016. Join the Nailbot waitlist at www.preemadonna.com/gonailbot